Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The news is still good!

The girls are doing so well, I just had to post again. I checked in with the NICU and their vent settings are almost at a minimum. They are off their blood pressure medications and the morphine. Their heart rates and BP are holding steady and they seem to be resting well. Even the sweet nurse, Mandy, sounded very relieved.

I'm just so happy they are on the mend. Maybe by the end of the week or early next week they can begin feeding again and can concentrate on growing and getting stronger. I need them to eat so I can do something with all the milk I have in my freezer!

We are just so thankful to God for their recovery. I had been praying for God to send angels to sit with them in their incubators - or their glass mansions as my sister has named them. I figure if angels can hang out with lions and in fires, they can visit incubators. Ben, not knowing my prayer, prayed for God to send angels to sing to them. I will choose to believe our little girls were been comforted by those angels and were soothed by angelic voices. We are so grateful.

No comments: