Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Magical Mysterious Dissappearing Abalina



As you can see from the picture, the girls have a big foam rectangle that divides their crib into two sections. Abby sleeps on the right, and Natalie on the left. Today, hearing a bit of fussiness, I went in to get the girls up from their nap. I walked in, looked to Abby's side and to my great surprise, it was empty!

Oh no! Where could she be? A quick glance at Natalie gave the answer. Her mischievous little sister had somehow climbed over the divider and was now crowding Natalie's space. Ironically, Natalie didn't seem to mind while Abby was rather unhappy about it.

I immediately called Ben who didn't believe me at first. He said I must have put them on the same side accidentally. Hmm, nope. Then he said he'll stop by the storage building and get the other crib. I think the time has come.

I just can't believe how quickly they can learn new things. Abby just started crawling a few days ago. Yesterday, she tryied to pull herself up on her knees by grabbing the ottoman, and now she's scaling mountains. Right after I got her up from her nap, I put her on the floor in the living room about 5 feet from where KitKat was lying down. She promptly crawled over and pulled his tail. (KitKat then had the good sense to move).

The babies are on the move - now the fun really begins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go little Courliss girl!! That's one way to get your own bed!! Aunt Susie