Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 16 months Birthday!

I know, this month to month thing is getting ridiculous. I can't help it. I love seeing how they change month to month. You don't really notice it when you look at them every day, but when you look at the big picture you notice things - like new teeth and their growing hair.

Here are today's pics. I'm not really thrilled with them and will probably try again tomorrow. Abby was very uncooperative. She kept trying to pick up and eat the leaves on the deck and wouldn't stick her tongue back in her mouth. They are also too busy to get a good shot of them together. That's actually becoming the hardest part. They won't sit still together. And then, try to get two babies to smile at the same time. Now you know why we have so many pictures of them ( at last count). We have to take 10 to get one good one!

Natalie





Abby





2 comments:

Judith and Jason said...

Really cute pics! I love the bows. Nina let me put bows in her hair until 17 months-Hence the bangs now.

Jo said...

The bows are fun...unfortunately, I can only put them in their hair if they are apart. Otherwise, they (meaning mostly Abby) will yank the bow from the other's hair and try to eat it!