Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Grab The Popcorn!

I'm going video crazy!

Abby has learned to say her name! It is just the most precious thing. Yesterday, I was cuddling with her and just talking to her before her nap bottle. I said, "say Ab-be", and to my great surprise, she did! This video is from today.


Isn't that darling? Today, I could hear her saying "Abby, abby, abby" during her nap. She also repeated it several times while in the car and while playing. It's her new favorite word:-)


This next video stars Natalie, who is becoming very creative. We are playing at Steve's (Walker and Blaire's dad), and Natalie was making good use of a large squishy firetruck. Listen for the noises...




I heard her doing this for the first time a few days ago. I'm not fully sure how she learned it. I have to remind myself to play with the cars they have and make little noises. We've only done it a few times. Unless Ben is playing cars with them on Saturday morning, Natalie just picked it up somewhere along the way. It's just amazing what they soak in!

Also, at Steve's...he made the most amazing cardboard playhouse. Complete with a door, windows (both round and square) and a fire escape out the back (like a doggy door), it's amazing. I told Walker today that if they ever get tired of it to let me know! The girls have really enjoyed it. Abby has been in and out a few times prior to today, but today, Natalie seemed to finally really notice it.



Isn't that cute?

Videos take a while to post so I'm going to stop for now. I'll do some more tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed:-)

No comments: