Wednesday, October 22, 2008

When I am Queen of the world...

I will make a paper flavored, high calorie baby food that comes in the form of a book. Then Natalie and Abby, especially Abby, can chew on it until their little hearts are content (and their bodies fat and plump). And chew and chew and chew.

Abby is taxing Mommy's nerves. She is obsessed with chewing on books - especially the corners. It's driving me nuts. Especially since she's chewing on my Usborne books which conceivably I may try to use to demo and sell books again. There are other books - usually the small, baby size thick board books that she likes to chew all the way around.

If anyone knows of any book chewing repellent, please let me know asap. I mean, I'm really glad they like books, but really!

1 comment:

BenC said...

We can always try my moms hot peppers...