Thursday, November 6, 2008

There and Back Again

Obviously, we've been gone :-) Natalie, Abby and I have been in VA since Saturday. If you remember, my dad still uses dial-up and using the computer is just way too frustrating. It's not Dad's fault really; cable (ie. high speed internet) simply doesn't come out to his house. It's odd really, he's not even far from town. The Super(24 hour) Walmart is only about 7 minutes away. It's very odd. Poor Dad.

In any case, I couldn't post because I simply don't have the patience for it. Right now, I don't have the time, but I will catch everyone up in the next few days. I just wanted to let everyone know we are still here!

I will add one small thing. When we finally arrived home this afternoon, the girls chased the cats around the house laughing adn shouting, "kitty, kitty". It was so funny. They were so excited to see their kitties. The cats were less enthused.

No comments: