Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Little Time Alone

Natalie and Abby are away at Ya-Ya's Feeding Boot-Camp. We took them down Saturday and I will go to get them Wednesday. Ben and I are enjoying a little baby-free time. We had grand plans to do all kinds of cleaning, but mostly we've just been hanging out. We did clean up a little outside and mow the grass. I've also cleaned the girls' room and my office and Ben shampooed the carpets in the living room, hall and baby's room. So, I guess we weren't completely lazy.

In other news, I weighed the girls before they left and I am so excited. Natalie was 20 pounds 3oz and Abby 20 pounds 8 oz. We have a 8.5 oz gain for Natalie in about 72 hours. Abby gained 8 oz. Also, no one has thrown up since Natalie did Wednesday morning.

I can not tell you how absolutely fantastic this is. Half a pound in THREE days! That's unbelieveable. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I can't wait to see how big they are when they come back from Ya-Ya's. Abby might even hit 21 pounds.

I just can't believe that the solution may have been this simple - a milk protein intolerance. Oh, the pounds they could have gained....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are they up to 25 pounds yet after being with Doy for a few days?? You can't blame them for loving her cooking!!
Aunt Susie