Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Potty Time!

Abby went tinkle on the potty today!!  She's been showing some interest and about two days ago wanted to sit on the potty.  Today, Ben asked her if she wanted to.  She said, "yes" and she did! 

I really haven't pushed the potty training.  I decided that at my mother's house in the middle of all this chaos really wasn't the best time.  Plus, we are hoping to sell our house and move soon, so I thought I'd wait until then.  It appears Abby has other ideas.

Natalie doesn't show any real interest herself.  If you ask her if she wants to sit on the potty, she very clearly and strongly says, "NO."  But, she is very concerned about Abby using the potty.  She says, "Abby potty?" and points to the bathroom.

My mom picked up a Sesame Street toilet seat today.  Maybe once Natalie can pee while sitting on Elmo she'll be more interested.