Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

I have been a very delinquent blogger. Bad Mommy, Bad, Bad, Bad Mommy. I've kept all our adoring fans on pins and needles. Actually, I know what that is like. There are a number of blogs (of other preemies) that I check almost daily. I hate it when there are no updates.

There's a reason why I am so behind. If you know me, you'll laugh. I'm actually very particular about my blogging. A perfectionist, if you will. I spend a great deal of time (well, a few minutes) thinking of just the right title. As in all writing, that's the hardest part. Then, I want to make sure I have the perfect pictures. Pictures have actually been my downfall. What happens is I go in to label and pick pictures and end up spending hours doing that. By the time I'm done, it's late, or my little wrists are tired and suitable only for surfing. Then there are the times I have so much to blog about that I know it will take forever and I don't feel like typing that long. So, between a mix of perfectionism and laziness - I'm behind.

I have much to report. The girls have been very busy traveling, seeing people, and doing all kinds of fun new things. I will try to touch on all our adventures so grab the popcorn, a coke, and let the show begin!!

No comments: