Friday, August 15, 2008

Walking Wonders

Natalie and Abby are amazing. Once they figure something out, they just go at it until they've got it.

They've been taking two or three steps for a couple of weeks. Yesterday, though, it clicked. All of a sudden they are taken 4,5 or 6 steps. They area also trying to go from one apparatus (sorry, I've been watching too much gymnastics) to another without holding on. It's really something to watch.

They are so pleased with themselves too. Natalie is especially funny. She will take several steps, fall on her face, and then laugh hysterically. I've been trying to catch it on video, but she hasn't cooperated yet. I'm going to keep trying.

I just can't believe they are walking. I know I predicted they would walk by their adjusted age birthday (Aug 20 - original due date), but still, I can hardly believe it. They are nearly toddlers. They will soon be toddling around. Toddling.

It makes me a little sad that they are growing up so fast, but it's gone to be so cute to see them going up and down the hallway. Then, they will start chasing each other. It's going to be adorable.

I have some video that I will post when I am on my computer (currently on the laptop). Stay tuned:-)

1 comment:

Judith and Jason said...

Yep they are almost there. They are pretty much doing what Nina was a little before adjusted B-day and now she is all over the place. Once your girls learn how to stand up from sitting they will take off! Trust me!