Monday, December 3, 2007

Daddy is tired

As Johelen had mentioned previously, I took the girls for the day to my parents house in Goldsboro. The girls had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa and even Great Grandma. They all took turns with the feeding, although Daddy had to show his 133t sk1lz at times. I know Grandpa was a little frustrated when both girls refused to drink all of their milk. In his words, "they won". But they did an excellent job and I even got to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Thank you Mom and Dad!

Then on Sunday we took the girls to their first church service at Trinity Baptist where my parents attend. Lots of little ole ladies oooooing and ahhhing at the girls and a good time was had by all. Except Abby who proceeded to uncharacteristically fuss right as the preacher started speaking. Guess we'll have to spike the breast milk with some holy water ;)

I'm glad that wifee was able to have some time off. She certainly deserves it with all the work she does. Hopefully I'll be able to take the girls more often, although Grandpa has got to work on his feeding skills.

No comments: