Monday, December 24, 2007

My Own Etiquette Hell

There's this awesome site I go to: www.etiquettehell.com. If you are looking for hours of entertainment, check it out. There are two parts. The main pages are stories of people doing the most atrocious things. The other part is a forum where people post their own etiquette dilemmas and people can comment and give advice. I promise it's addicting.

One of the best sections is the "Thank You Notes" section. You will be gloriously, wickedly appalled and delighted. Unfortunately, this is where I fall into my own etiquette hell. I'm afraid I have fallen behind in my thank you note writing. To all who have yet to receive your - I'm very sorry. I really am working on them. You will get one eventually, I promise. We really do appreciate all the gifts and cards we have received and we want to thank everyone.

If you are still thinking bad thoughts about me, check out the Thank You Note section on Etiquette Hell and I promise you will realize I'm not that bad:-)

No comments: