Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What I Love About My Ben

I am so lucky to have the best husband in the whole world. Ben amazes me in a hundred ways every day. These are just a few...

*I love the way he gets up at 6am to feed the girls.

* I love the way he got mad when people were visiting and got up at 6am instead of him. He felt like he was missing his "special time" with the girls and wanted to do it himself.

* I love the way he works hard all day at his job so I can stay home with the girls and we can have everything we need.

* I love the way he comes home for lunch and walks straight in and grabs a bottle to feed a baby before he even sits down to eat.

* I love the way he has a hard time leaving after lunch because he is playing with his daughters.

* I love the way he looks at his daughters with so much love and tenderness.

* I love the way Natalie was smiling up at him tonight - she loves her Daddy so much.

* I love the way he tells me all the time how grateful he is that I work so hard to pump milk for our babies. He is so encouraging and thankful and supportive.

* I love the way he walks in after a hard day at work and immediately begins to feed a baby.

* I love the way missed us when we went to my mom's for a week. By Wednesday night, he had tears in his eyes.

* I love the way he says "my girls".

* I love the way he gets excited when the girls leave him "presents" in their diapers.

* I love the way he doesn't expect me to clean(much) or have a home-cooked dinner waiting for him when he walks in.

* I love the way he thinks I have the hardest job in the world. He's always saying how he could never stay home all day and he is so glad I want to.

* More than anything, I love being on of "his girls."

No comments: