Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Comment on Comments

In case you didn't know...you can leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" at the bottom of each post. The page that appears has a large square where you can write a note. You must also click on "other" - where I'm guessing it asks for some information, or anonymous. If you click on anonymous, be sure to put your name at the end of the post. Otherwise we can't tell who left the note.

We really enjoy reading the messages left. I actually scroll back through occasionally to see if there are any new ones. It makes us feel so good to see tangible proof that people are reading and checking on our girls. Of course, you don't have t o leave a comment, but I thought I'd mention it since some of the less technologically savvy (like my dad, sorry dad) have probably not even noticed the option.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Thanks so much for keeping the website up. I know it is difficult to manage with everything that is doing on in your lives but I do so appreciate it. I have sat here this morning reading, smiling and crying. It is such a great way to keep family and friends informed (and part of your life). I felt like I was at the hospital with you and the babies. The Father's Day video was amazing and wow Johelen, the bath pics were great. How did that feel? Again, I think of you all often and I love you very much. I pray for the health of the babies everyday. Love you all! Jessica

Anonymous said...

I work with Rich and have really enjoyed hearing about the babies through him. Your website is great, though, and so detailed. You both have a great way of writing. It helps to check the website to see if there are specific things we need to pray for and not just their overall well-being (and yours) in general. We will continue to keep the prayers flowing. Betty Franklin

Anonymous said...

Johelen and Ben, yes, I also needed help with how to leave messaged. Thanks. I am SO SO SO happy that things are turning around and things are looking up up up.
I love them so so much and can't wait for them to be able to come home and to the mountains to be shown off to the BIG family. See you soon, Love, Nana

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.