Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sex in the City

Don't worry - this isn't about me and Ben...


I just saw the Sex and the City movie this afternoon. I went all by myself, and that in itself was a treat. But, the movie was just wonderful. Okay, it probably won't win an Oscar, but it honestly had everything a movie should have: I cried because it was sad; I cried when it was happy; I laughed when it funny and laughed even more when it was hysterical. There were surprises and plot twists and all the drama any movie should have. And, there were a lot of really expensive shoes - and, in my opinion, some just horrible outfits. But, then again, everyone knows I don't get the women and shoe thing (I think I have exactly 3 pairs of shoes), and I have no sense of fashion, so what do I know.

If you ever watched the show, you really have to see the movie. It's everything the series was, but better - and longer. It's a fun, entertaining and overall great movie. If you need a few laughs, check it out.

No comments: