Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back at Duke

Well, as of about 2pm, Abby is back at Duke. She settled in nicely and the nurse said she seemed quite happy. Almost as soon as she arrived, they fed her by bottle and she took the whole thing. Go figure. They will check her eyes Monday morning. Oh, today while still at DRH, they put Abby in the swing for the first time. They said she seemed to like it. I hate I missed it.

Back at DRH, Natalie is doing well. She also took her full bottle at 11am. Our girls are so weird. Natalie also gained another ounce and is at 2165g - 4.12lbs. If she continues to take her bottles, maybe she can come home next week! I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I hope, hope, hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So....I was at mom's today and she was having an apartment inspection by the "powers that be".....guess what she did? Pulled out the pictures of the girls that we printed for her and told them that these were her "miracle babies..." She loves to show off all her great grandkids but has sort of gone over the top with the twins!! I hope some day that Nat and Abby will understand how much of a smile they put on their great grandma's face.
Aunt Susie