Monday, August 20, 2007

Here I come to save the day!


So Mommy has been out of town at a wedding on Friday and Saturday and then yesterday a family emergency on her side cropped up. So that explains the lack of posting.

But never fear, Daddy is here! Just a quick update before I get my second cup of coffee and start working. Last night Johelen and I bottle-fed Abby and Natalie and both did extremely well. This is the second time I've done a feeding and it's pretty cool. I also changed a couple diapers on Saturday while my Dad was here and it was pretty messy. I'm getting the hang of it though, and can tell with about 95% accuracy if they pooped or not. Natalie also farted on my hand which had me laughing for a while. Hey, I'm a guy and bathroom humor is still funny to me!

Natalie is at 4lbs 1oz.
Abby is just a smidge over 5lbs!

I'm sure once Johelen wakes up this morning, she'll update ya'll some more.

mmmmm...coffee....

No comments: