Monday, August 20, 2007

Mommy's OWLS - Divination - T

For all you Harry Potter fans, you know that Divination is the art of predictions. A T stands for Troll - the lowest grade you can get. A review of the predictions I made several weeks ago reveals Mommy will NOT be pursuing a NEWT in this subject. For those non-Harry Potter fans who are desperately confused, my predictions were wrong, and oh, read the books:-)

Abby
* Abby is steadily gaining weight. At this rate I think she will hit 4lbs by August 8 - in one week. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I GOT RIGHT - SHE MADE 4 LBS SUNDAY, AUG 5.
* She is now receiving at least 3 of her 8 feedings a day by bottle and taking all or nearly all of each feeding. I think she will take all of them within the next two weeks - by August 15 - her 3 month birthday. WRONG
* With all her progress, I really feel that Abigail will make it home by her due date - August 20 (a Monday). I think she'll come home at about 4 lbs 9 oz. VERY WRONG - SHE'S NOT HOME YET, AND SHE IS ALREADY AT 5 LBS

Natalie
* Natalie is doing really well, but is still almost 11 ounces behind Abby. She had some setbacks in growing, but she seems to be taking off now. I predict that she will hit 4 lbs by August 15. NOPE - SHE HIT 4 LBS AUG 17
* Natalie is also doing well with her bottles, but again, started almost two weeks behind Abby. She is trying 3 bottles a day as well, but not eating them as completely as often as Abby. I think she will need an extra week or two and may come home around August 31. UNKNOWN - THIS HASN'T BEEN PROVEN WRONG YET, BUT IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD

And with that - Mommy's out of the prediction business.

No comments: