Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We've been saved!

Also entitled - "The Best Christmas Present Ever"


My sister, dad, and mom are suppling a nanny for the next three weeks to help us out around the house! The best part is that it's my neighbor across the street. Kara and her husband, David, have been so sweet and I'm thrilled to get to know them better. Kara is also pregnant and due in April so we have the start of a little play group! She's already a nanny for another family so I feel so comfortable and happy to have someone with her experience to help me out. We have up to 10 hours a week and I can't wait. There's so much I need to get caught up on.

I've also decided to take a more relaxed approach to pumping. My milk seems to be returning a bit, but now that we've found a formula they will eat, I'm going to be okay if they get a few bottles of formula or half and half. For my own sanity, I need to spend more time with the girls and less time pumping.

To my wonderful family - and awesome sister who dreamed up this idea- thank you, thank you , thank you!!!

No comments: