Saturday, May 24, 2008

God Bless Ben

I love my Ben
I love my Ben
Ben loves me
Ben loves me...

That's the beginning of our little family song. It's much more interesting when we sing it.

I do love my Ben. Especially tonight. He took the girls to his parents for the evening. They left straight from our awful photo shoot. They will return sometime tomorrow afternoon. (hopefully late, he,he).

Mommy is enjoying some special baby-free time. I don't have big plans. Mostly I'm going to label many, many pictures from the past month and a half. If I'm lucky, I may even get some of them posted to phanfare. (Don't forget to use the login and password posted at the top on the right side of the blog)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ben. I love my girls, but sometimes I just need a break. I am so lucky he is willing to take them away and give me a rest.

It's a little weird though. Just a few minutes ago, I swore I heard babies crying in my monitor...Maybe I miss them. Hmmmmmm. Not yet. Maybe by the morning:-)

No comments: