Friday, May 23, 2008

Natalie Cruises!

Yesterday, May 22, I caught Natalie cruising around the baby bench and chair. She's not letting Abby get ahead of her! No ma'am. I have some cute video that I will post later. I have to cut it and make it smaller so it will fit in the post. It's on my list - I promise.

It's really amazing how quickly they pick things up. Just a few months ago they just started crawling. Before we know it, they will be walking. I can totally see Abby trying to stand on her own in a few weeks.

They are so funny now with the things they do that pictures don't really capture it. I find myself doing more and more video. The result is that I am running out of hard drive space on my computer. Plus, the videos take longer to process and edit so it takes me longer to post them. I'll get to them though, I promise. Oh, and Ben is getting me a new hard drive:-)

No comments: