Sunday, May 25, 2008

One downside of having identical twins

*shaking wrists* It's 4am (so much for resting on Mommy's day off), and I'm taking a short break from the literally HOURS I have spent labeling pictures. It's a write, copy, click, paste process, but it's very tedious. I think I am almost done. If I only had one child - I wouldn't have to do this. I'd know who it was. Or, if I had a boy and a girl, or a blonde and brunette. But, no, I have to have girls that look almost exactly alike.

Some of you are now exclaiming, "no they don't...they look completely different..." I invite you then to look back at pictures from 3 months ago and tell me who's who. It's nearly impossible. Especially if it's just one of them. Worse if in the preceding together shots they are wearing the same clothes. I honestly have a few from a few months ago that I am just guessing at.

Although right now, I can tell them apart easily, as they grow and I adjust to their "new" look, the older pics start blending together. My fear is that in 3 more months, I won't know who's who. So I label. And I label and I label. One day, when I can point back and show Natalie or Abby that "this" picture is most certainly them, they better appreciate all this work!

Guess who?

No comments: