Tuesday, March 18, 2008

10 month pics - TAKE TWO



I tried more pictures today. What can I say - I'm a perfectionist and I like playing with my camera. Today's pictures would have been amazing. I took them outside and used the blooming flowers as a background. It was sunny and beautiful and...too cold. It wasn't really cold exactly, but a little too cool for the girls when the wind was blowing. I am using the cutest coordinating summer outfits and it was just too cold. I only took a handful of shots of Natalie because she didn't look very happy.

The few I did get were cute, and I got some good ones of Abby. I still don't have any good ones of them together.

Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, so I will try once again. Maybe third time's the charm...

ps - check out the cute little bow in their hair. I can't decide if I like it better with or without. Anyone wanting to weigh in can leave a comment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I like the bows. Of course, they are beautiful either way!
Christie

Anonymous said...

I vote for bows. Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo Helen

This was the first time I have seen the web page. It is Great!!! They look so adorable!

~Haleigh

BenC said...

I vote for the bows too! They're just SOOOO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bows :) And I'll be up your way in April for a wedding...don't suppose we could stop by and visit with you, Ben and the girls? - Let me know! Love, Jacquelyn