Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy 10 Month Birthday!!



Today, Natalie and Abigail are 10 months old. Unbelievable. I know I say that every month, but I really feel that way every month! They will be one whole year old in two short months. How did this happen? Where did the time go?? How is this possible??? Where are my Baaabies??????? I'm crying already. I did take some 10-month birthday pictures, but I wasn't very pleased with them. It was cloudy here and my light wasn't very good. Neither was feeling particularly photogenic either. Abby would only gape her mouth wide open with her tongue hanging out. I couldn't get any good pictures of them together. I'm going to try again Sunday.

I am officially declaring the girls getting sick one of the best things that's happened to them. Maybe it's coincidence, maybe they decided they didn't like being hungry, maybe their bodies were starving for a week and decided that was BAD...I don't know, but for whatever reason, the babies have gotten the hang of this eating thing. Here are there totals for the last 3 days:
Wed
Nat - 635mls
Abby - 745ml

Thurs
Nat - 645ml
Abby - 830ml

Fri
Nat - 700ml
Abby - 740ml

Currently, they are sitting at 660ml for Nat and 630ml for Abby. They each have one more feed. I'm speechless.

Hehe - right this second, the girls are lying on their play mat in our office...they both are lying on their backs holding on to their little feet. They are just so cute:-)

On the downside, in exchange for eating well, they've decided not to sleep they way the should. They still sleep great through the night, for which I am very grateful. But, their nap schedule is a mess. They WERE taking a short nap between 7:30/8pm to 8:30-9pm, then having their 9pm bottle. Then they would go back to sleep for the night. They were usually asleep again by 10:30pm. I would feed them again at midnight, but they never even woke up.

Currently, it's 11:46pm and they are still up. Wait - Abby is trying to chew on a phone cord - okay, fixed. (Nat is sucking a toe:-) The only good thing about their new sleeping plan is that they sleep until about 11am. I'm afraid they have their mommy's sleep habits. Next week's task: Nap training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What.....???? I have YET to see a bad picture of these beautiful babies! I remember when their daddy was this age and he was just as cute!! (Uncle Jeff too, of course!) And oh.....about the nap training next week....Aunt Susie will be there and the girls and I have plans....so it will just be a party next week!! Sorry, mom!