Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Photographer Photographed


Since I'm usually the one behind the camera, there are comparatively few pictures of me and the girls. I've even taken to setting up the camera and taking self-photos.

For Easter, however, we finally got a few good pics of me and my babies. I'm determined to work harder at requesting pictures of us so that I don't look back and realize there aren't any! I have to say that Ben is very willing to take the pictures - when I remember to ask.

Note to all dads out there (or whoever is NOT the "picture-taker": take the camera every now and then and photograph the photographer. Your loved one and your children will thank you later.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Johelen, I'm so glad you have learned from my mistakes. We have so few pictures of me with you and your sister. I was always taking them--at least Ben takes a lot too. Continue the great work.

Your photography (and Bens) is great, but most of all I am so touched by how wonderful you both are as parents. It is the hardest and most important job you'll ever have and you both have a wonderful start. My prayers continue for you all and my face smiles with the thought of how wonderful a Mom you are. I love you, Mama